Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
A Business Analyst plays a vital role in helping teams fix outdated processes and adopt new technologies using skills such as communication, facilitation, consultation, stakeholder analysis, analytical thinking, and problem solving.
- 1.5 hours introduction and Q&A at the start of the course
- 1.5 hours follow-up review session and Q&A at the end of the course
- 36 International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Professional Development Hours
- Guided self-paced Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge (BABOK) v3 aligned, online masterclass that includes explainer videos, study guide downloads and chapter assignments
- Access to Business Analysis Library of resources
- 1000+ Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) practice tests questions and drills
- Community discussions with other learners
- Access to current and past educational webinars
- ECBA readiness assessment at end of the course
- Obtain basic skills and knowledge involved in the Business Analysis field
- Demonstrate an understanding of key elements of the Knowledge Areas and why they are important
- Adhere to prescribed ways to work as a Business Analyst (BA) in order to execute activities related to the entry level BA competency
- Learn about the BABOK Guide and Business Analysis certification
- Define key terms and concepts of Business Analysis
- Incorporate Business Analysis concepts within practice-based assignments and realistic scenarios
- Engage with community discussions and participate in Q&A sessions with the lead trainer
- Key Concepts of Business Analysis
- Planning & Monitoring
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Underlying Competencies
- Techniques & Perspectives
- Certification Information
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.