Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This class will give you a working knowledge of your Smartphone or device that has a camera, show you how to use the applications that can modify pictures, and explain ways to upload or store your pictures.
This course will have three high-level objectives: using a smartphone as a "professional" camera, leveraging applications for editing photos, and strategies for uploading and storing photos.
Specific topics will include but not be limited to:
- Photography tips and tricks for mobile
- Camera applications for the smartphone
- Applications for editing beyond the built-in applications
- Storage and Backup options
- Photography workflow models
- Photo storage options
This will focus on in class activities with your device heavily. We will:
- Creating a Shot List
- Camera and Application Set Up
- Workflow Set Up
- Editing Application Essentials
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.