In this live online class, you will learn the most powerful capabilities of Excel PivotTables and how they can be an invaluable tool in helping you analyze your data and present your conclusions in compelling ways.
Note: After registering for this webinar, you will receive instructions from GotoWebinar directly. (Make sure the emails you receive from them do not end up in your SPAM filter).
- Getting your data ready for PivotTable Reports and Charts including eliminating duplicates, organizing your data efficiently, and defining proper relationships between data sets.
- Using custom functions to perform more advanced analysis and comparisons such as counts, statistical functions, % of row, % of column, % of, and many more.
- Filtering your report to display subsets of the data and reveal hidden insights about your customers, product lines, and other subsets of data sets.
- Formatting your reports, sorting them automatically, manually, or based on pre-determined sort orders, as well as grouping them based on user-defined groups that reflect your business environment.
- Adding formulas to your PivotTables and Charts so they include the calculations and ratios that are specific to your needs.
- Incorporate your PivotTables reports and Charts into Word documents and linking them so they stay up-to-date.
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.