One of the most important tools for analyzing data in is Excel is the Pivot Table. Using pivot tables and the other data tools in Excel has become essential. Learn how to use these tools and features, as well as best practices for analyzing data.
In this class, learn about searching filters, workbook management tools, "sparklines", slicers, conditional formatting, sorting, filters, advanced filters, pivot charts, custom lists, and much more. This course will help you leverage all Excel can do for you and your data.
- Best practices for how to manipulate and analyze data in Excel
- Workbook management tools
- Use the Sparklines tool
- Work with Slicers
- Create conditional formatting
- Sort data and perform Advanced and Custom Sorts
- Work with Filters and Advanced Filter
- Create Subtotals
- Create and Manipulate Pivot Tables
- Generate a Pivot Chart
- Use text based functions to clean up data
- Work with Data Validation
- Import Data from other sources
- Consolidate Data from multiple locations