Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Continue learning Excel for managing budgets and financial data. Discover data validation, conditional formatting, data-management tools and more.
This is the second of two, 1/2-day classes for finance professionals who want to get better in Excel.
- Develop a deeper understanding of Excel's tools, crucial for financial data management.
- Develop the essential Excel skills required for preparing and tracking budgets and for working with financial data.
- Become more productive and efficient when working with Excel.
- Tools for managing data
- Data validation
- Conditional formatting
- Logical functions and their uses
- Time-saving strategies and shortcuts
- Printing issues
- Software integration (using Excel with Word or PowerPoint )
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.