To change your password through StanfordYou:
- Log in to StanfordYou.
- If the WebLogin page opens, enter your SUNet ID and password and click Login.
- On the StanfordYou page, click Change your SUNet ID password. The Stanford Accounts page opens.
- Type your current password in the Current password field.
- Type your new password in the New password field.
- Type your new password again in the Re-enter new password field.
- Click Save.
Your password must meet the stringent criteria of Stanford's password-checking system. When you are required to change your password, you cannot "change" it to the same value.