StanfordYou is a web application that allows Stanford community members to update their contact information and SUNet accounts, including their password, vacation auto reply, profile, and privacy settings.
- Change settings for your SUNet ID account, including vacation autoreply, your alias, and email forwarding
- Change your SUNet password
- Maintain your directory information
- Maintain your emergency contact information
- Set visibility settings for your Stanford ID card image
- Keep Stanford aware of your designated primary work location. Documented primary work locations help the university to plan for and manage emergency situations and drills, building access, space capacity, and more.
Faculty, staff, and students
An active SUNet ID
Not intended for use with Moderate or High Risk Data, as defined by the Information Security Office.
Free of charge
StanfordYou is accessible to all Stanford community members with an active SUNet ID.
Submit a Help request.