Skip to content Skip to site navigation

How do I change my name? My legal name has changed because of marriage/divorce, etc.

Faculty and staff must contact your department's human resources coordinator or manager to change your legal name. Students must contact the Registrar to change their legal name. In both cases, the change will be entered in PeopleSoft, which will update StanfordYou.

Last modified November 11, 2016