StanfordWho, also known as the Stanford People and Organization Search, is the web application that allows you to search the Stanford directory of faculty, staff, students, and sponsored affiliates at Stanford University and the Stanford hospitals. StanfordWho provides contact and organization information.
The default mode of StanfordWho is public. This is the view that the general public can see, and includes only those people who have chosen to make their listing public. Members of the Stanford community, including those with sponsored SUNet IDs from affiliated organizations such as the Stanford hospitals, can log in to the restricted view. This view includes more people and links to an organization chart. Individual listings often include more information than the public view.
- Search for people by name, email address, work phone, or SUNet ID.
- View an organization chart (Stanford/Affiliates view only).
- Access the public view on a mobile device using the Stanford Mobile app.
- Access the Stanford/Affiliates view on a mobile device using the Rimeto Mobile app.
- Public users
- Current faculty, staff, students, and affiliates with a sponsored SUNet ID
Free of charge
To use StanfordWho, go to any of the following access points:
- Coming soon: the StanfordWho public view will be updated in the summer of 2019. Learn how the public view will change.
- How to Use the Stanford/Affiliates View on StanfordWho
- How to Link to StanfordWho Listings and Search Results
- Directory Details
- Questions and Answers about Cloud Solutions
Manage your settings with StanfordYou
Learn about the Directory Service