Microsoft publishes an accessibility blog. You can search for information specific to Office 365.
Keyboard shortcuts and other resources
Many accessibility features are built into Outlook on the web (webmail) and Microsoft Outlook. These features are described in the following Microsoft documents:
- Microsoft accessibility
- Keyboard shortcuts in Outlook on the web
- Keyboard shortcuts for Outlook
- Set up your device to work with accessibility in Office 365
Accessibility for blind or low vision users
The light version of Outlook on the web is optimized for accessibility, including for users who are blind or who have low vision. The light version provides fewer features than the regular version and is sometimes faster.
To switch to the light version:
- Open the Settings menu by clicking the gear icon.
- Navigate to Options > General > Light version.
- Select Use the light version of Outlook on the web.
- Click Save.
Questions or need assistance?
If you encounter any difficulties or have questions about using your assistive technologies with Office 365, please let us know. Submit a Help ticket for accessibility support and provide as much detail as you can so we can address your accessibility issue.
Microsoft also provides help for accessibility needs. Visit the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk for assistance.