You can use the Google Forms service to create polls, quizzes, surveys, applications, evaluations, and more within Google Drive. You can build your own form using the tools in Google Forms, or choose from a variety of templates, such as event registration, course evaluations, and RSVPs.
- Create and preview the form as you build it using a simple interface.
- Store forms in Google Drive for easy access.
- Store and analyze responses in Google Sheets, or download them to Excel or other programs as a .csv file.
- Share forms with collaborators for editing.
- Embed forms in web pages or protect them with single sign-on (SSO)/Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Capture the email address of the person filling out the form if the form is behind SAML.
- Current faculty, staff, and students.
- A full-service SUNet ID.
- May be used to collect High Risk Data that does not include Protected Health Information (PHI), as defined by the Information Security Office.
- Free of charge.