Remedy Countdown - The first phase of Remedy tickets must be closed by Aug. 1. More information.
Upcoming go-live dates for distributed campus groups:
- Student Services - August 18, 2018
- Facilities - December 15, 2018
Service Management Newsletter (July 2018)
Service Management Newsletter (June 2018)
Presentation: Stakeholders meeting (May 2018)
Service Management Newsletter (May 2018)
Cardinal at Work News article: Services Portal Launches with Human Resources Support (April 2018)
UIT Newsletter article: Services & Support Portal Serves You Better (April 2018)
Service Management Newsletter (April 2018)
Presentation: Stakeholders meeting (April 2018)
Service Management Newsletter (March 2018)
Questions about the project? We can point you to the right people.
- Project Manager: Claudia Dencker
- Project Coordinator/UAT: Kellie Trauner
- Incident Management: Jon Russell
- Request Management: Kelly Schnaps
- Change Management: Larry Dillard, Chris Lundin
- Problem Management: Matthew Ricks
- Knowledge Management: Barb Koss
- Support Request Management: Kelly Schnaps
- Services portal: Megan S. Miller
- Service catalog: Kelly Schnaps
- Campus outreach: Karen Grimm, Padma Kapoor
- Communications: Nancy Ware, Jim Knox, Julie Nelson
- Training: Julie Nelson
- Core Team Process Owners Steering Committee
- Stakeholders and Change Champions
Online fulfiller training for incident, request, support request, change management, and knowledge modules is available through STARS. View and register for courses
Instructor-led fulfiller training for the August release will take place August 13-17. Registration is limited to fulfillers in Student Services. For more information, please send email to Julie Nelson.
About the Project
- Project roadmap
- Project communications
- Remedy Countdown
- Project site on Confluence
- ServiceNow general information
- Glossary of ServiceNow terms
- Campus partner documentation
The status of enhancement requests can be tracked through the Production Support Dashboard, which is updated every two weeks.
Project and production release notes are regularly published to show all enhancements and fixes to the system.
If you have feedback or requests related to the system, submit an enhancement request.