Upcoming go-live dates for distributed campus groups:
- University Human Resources - April 23, 2018
- UIT & GSB Administrative, Facilities (non-billable), Student Services - August 2018
- Student Housing - November 2018
Stakeholders/Change Champions meetings:
- May 23, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- June 20, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
Presentation: Stakeholders meeting (April 2018)
Presentation: Stakeholders meeting (March 2018)
UIT Community article: UIT Made it SNOW Again (February 2018)
UIT Newsletter: The First SNOWfall of 2018 (February 2018)
Video series: Stanford Services & Support portal (February 2018)
UIT Community article: Another ServiceNow Release Success!
Questions about the project? We can point you to the right people.
- Project Manager: Claudia Dencker
- Project Coordinator/UAT: Kellie Trauner
- Incident Management: Jon Russell
- Request Management: Kathy Pappas Kassaras, Kelly Schnaps
- Change Management: Larry Dillard, Chris Lundin
- Problem Management: Matthew Ricks
- Knowledge Management: Barb Koss
- Support Request Management: Kelly Schnaps
- Services portal: Megan S. Miller
- Service catalog: Kelly Schnaps
- Campus outreach: Karen Grimm, Padma Kapoor
- Communications: Nancy Ware, Jim Knox, Julie Nelson
- Training: Julie Nelson
- Core Team Process Owners Steering Committee
- Stakeholders and Change Champions
Online fulfiller training for incident, request change management, and knowledge modules is available through STARS. View and register for courses
Instructor-led fulfiller training for the April release will take place April 13, 16, 17, 18, and 19. Registration is limited to fulfillers in Human Resources. For more information, please send email to Julie Nelson.
About the Project
- Project roadmap
- Project communications
- Project site on Confluence
- ServiceNow general information
- Glossary of ServiceNow terms
- Campus partner documentation
The status of enhancement requests can be tracked through the Production Support Dashboard, which is updated every two weeks.