We are not just any university IT group, we are Stanford University IT. It is, therefore, fitting and expected that we should be bold in our aspirations and actions.
To that end, we will:
- Deeply engage the Stanford University community, SLAC, and our Stanford Medicine partners to provide world-class support and consulting services that exceed our users’ expectations.
- Be the preferred IT provider for enterprise technology, research computing, and IT support services at Stanford.
- Work with our partners across campus to dramatically improve our students’ user experience with information services.
- Seize the opportunity to partner with the Office of Development and the Stanford Alumni Association to introduce the best alumni technology ecosystem among peer institutions while establishing a new university-wide Salesforce practice.
- Provide and enable the world’s leading research computing services.
- Execute upon an IT infrastructure and platform strategy that maximizes both our on-premise facilities and cloud services.
- Foster and reward a culture of entrepreneurship that produces tangible benefits for our clients.
- Confidently and collaboratively engage peer universities, Silicon Valley companies, and other leading institutions to continually improve and re-imagine our services.