In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This three-hour course will introduce helpful tips and tricks to improve your productivity and reduce repetitive tasks by automating your workflow with Microsoft Power Automate.
Formerly known as Microsoft Flow, Power Automate is a great Microsoft technology that enables you to integrate your software apps and services into a seamless workflow, allowing you to accomplish more with less effort.
This introductory class unveils the powerful secrets of Power Automate and lets you gain a solid grasp of its capabilities. As a result, it helps you rethink your current workflows and boost your productivity to a new level.
During this course, you will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Understand key terminology and components of automation flow terminology, including: connectors, triggers, actions, dynamic content, variables, and expressions
- Build simple automations that can be triggered by specific actions or conditions
- Experiment with powerful automations by integrating OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, or mobile contacts
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Automate and it's capabilities
- What is an automation flow?
- Review of key terminology and components
- How to create automations from templates
- Build automation flows and specific triggers or actions
- Experiment with automation across software programs and devices
- Tips and strategies to master automation within Power Automate
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.