Note: This is a lecture. A laptop is not required but recommended.
e-Learning can provide an effective and engaging learning experience for adult learners. This course explores the instructional design techniques and tools to produce outstanding e-learning courses.
Course topics include:
- Guidelines for developing effective e-learning courses
- Identifying budget and resources
- Planning the instructional design process
- Selecting delivery methods
- Developing course storyboards
- Identifying effective learning objectives for the course
- Course Structure and elements
- Designing effective assessments
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.