Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This course is designed for users looking for best practices to communicate and collaborate within Smartsheet with their team.
This class explores the different ways to communicate information in Smartsheet, through sharing, sending, publishing, and update requests to collaborators.
Learners should have a basic knowledge of creating sheets in Smartsheet
- Use update requests to obtain information from external collaborators
- Build conditional formatting rules to visually track updates and information
- Set up automated alerts and actions to notify collaborators
- Set row and sheet level reminders
- Send work via sending a row and sending a sheet
- Share work by inviting collaborators and assigning permission levels
- Print and publish sheets to allow greater audiences to view your work
- Create a report based off of single criteria
- Create a dashboard with information from sheets and reports for your stakeholders
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.