Most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
Learn best practices to use Smartsheet for focusing on improving the patient experience, managing compliance and regulatory requirements, or managing day-to-day operations.
Pre-requisites: Participants should have a basic knowledge of Excel.
Hospital administrators need to know where things stand in order to respond quickly and effectively.
Smartsheet helps you get real-time visibility into the rapidly updated needs of your hospital, so you can provide the best possible patient experience.
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Implement organizational best practices to increase readability
- Use the appropriate Smartsheet features to collaborate effectively
- Visualize your work by leveraging all the views in Smartsheet
- Best practices of organizing your work in Smartsheet
- Organize work with hierarchies, filters, sheet summaries, and reports
- Centralize communication with the use of comments and attachments
- Use workflows to create alerts, reminders, and update requests