Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
Tips and Tricks course is designed to help you improve your proficiency in using Smartsheet and maximize its capabilities.
Attendees should have previously completed the Smartsheet: Basics and Best Practices course, or have a working knowledge of creating and editing Smartsheets.
Throughout this course, you will learn a range of practical tips and tricks to help you streamline workflows, increase productivity, and improve collaboration with your team.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Workflows - Automated alerts and approvals
- Generate PDF documents based on row information
- Effective use of WorkApps to share information with the right people.
- Using hyperlinks to group documents
- Working with templates
By the end of the course, you will have a deeper understanding of Smartsheet's capabilities and be able to use it more effectively to manage projects, track data, and collaborate with your team. You will gain valuable insights and practical tips for using this powerful tool.
Upon completion, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Use workflows to automatically create PDFs for specific rows.
- Create WorkApps to effectively share information with editors and stakeholders.
- Discover the formulas that work best for them
- Add links to their sheet for quick reference to other documents
Join us for this informative course and take your Smartsheet skills to the next level!