Most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
This highly-interactive workshop is intended to provide hands-on experience with creating and managing automated workflows in Smartsheet.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of creating Smartsheets
Automating your work with Workflows is necessary to get the most out of Smartsheet.
In this class/workshop, a Smartsheet expert will be on hand to provide individual help with your current workflows.
Topics covered include:
- Collaboration -- Managing sharing, permissions, Workspaces
- Sharing (Items, Workspace, Permissions)
- Manual Update Requests
- Automated alerts
- Send Row
- Tracking Changes (Highlight Changes, Cell History, Activity Log)
- Send as attachment (sheet)
- Publish a sheet
- Automation menu
- Automatic alerts, reminders, and update requests
- Alerts (triggers, conditions, actions)
- Site interface (Search, Notification Center, help menu, launcher, and personal settings)