Most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
This session gives an overview along with best practices to be productive with Smartsheet premium apps including: Dynamic View, Data Uploader, Pivot, Calendar, DataMesh, and WorkApps.
Prerequisite: Some Smartsheet experience
This session will focus on the Smartsheet premium apps available to Smartsheet license holders at Stanford.
You will have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of using the following applications with some hands-on experience:
- Dynamic View -- Share information to the right people at the right time
- Data Shuttle -- Allow any enterprise system that can export to Excel or Google Sheets to automatically upload into Smartsheet
- Pivot App -- Summarize and analyze large data sets stored in sheets or reports
- Calendar -- Manage and share interactive calendars
- DataMesh -- Map data between large sheets and reports
- WorkApps -- Streamline your work with easy-to-navigate apps built from your sheets, reports, forms, etc.
By the end of the session you will have had some hands-on experience in each app, along with an opportunity to have a better understanding how these apps can help your team.