Learn the classic topics a user must master to use PowerPoint efficiently: master views, master layouts, saving themes, templates, custom animation, custom shows, and setting up the show - just to name a few.
PowerPoint contains a number of great features that any presentation developer needs to know.
In this class you'll learn the basics to amazing features such as the video conversion tool, video editing, built-in screen capture tool, enhanced ribbon, how to use sections, enhanced background control, and the many other enhancements.
In this course you will learn to:
- Create a basic text and bulleted list slide
- Use Autocorrect and Spell Check
- Create a basic Table slide
- Use Smart Art for compelling diagrams
- Copy, Move, Hide, and Rearrange slides
- Understand and use the layout feature effectively
- Use Transition Effects to move from slide to slide
- Use Animation Effects
- Insert Pictures and edit their size, layering, and grouping
- Customize Toolbars and Ribbons
- Work with different Views
- Create Speaker Notes and use Speaker View while presenting
- Activate and use the Annotating Pen
- Learn very effective keyboard shortcuts to use while delivering a show