Most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
There are many online survey tools available at Stanford. But how do you know which one is right for your project? This lecture will give you an overview of the tools used at Stanford.
This lecture will provide you with an overview of such survey tools as Qualtrics and Google Forms. We will also cover how to strategically plan your survey.
- Create a new survey and write basic questions in Google Forms and Qualtrics
- Know what to consider when choosing a collection tool
- Strategically plan your survey
- Set objectives for information collection
- Create dummy tables and graphs to inform what types of survey questions to ask