Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This workshop will engage participants in discovering best practices for managing your workflow or projects with Google Drive and Smartsheet.
Discover how to best utilize Google Drive and Smartsheet to maintain a productive and organized process for your day to day workflow or projects.
Key topics covered include:
- Sharing files / folders in Google Drive
- Collaboration on Google Apps
- Importing Google Sheets to Smartsheet
- Sharing / editing a Google Drive file from Smartsheet
What you will be able to do as a result:
- Manage permissions of files and folders in Google Drive / Shared Drive
- Import a Google Sheet to update in Smartsheet
- Upload files to Smartsheet for team collaboration
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.