Note: This is a fully in-classroom session and will not be held on Zoom. Please consider not enrolling if you are unable to attend in-person. All participants will need to adhere to the Stanford Health Check guidelines.
This workshop will engage participants in discovering best practices for managing your workflow or projects with Google Drive and Smartsheet.
Discover how to best utilize Google Drive and Smartsheet to maintain a productive and organized process for your day to day workflow or projects.
Key topics covered include:
- Sharing files / folders in Google Drive
- Collaboration on Google Apps
- Importing Google Sheets to Smartsheet
- Sharing / editing a Google Drive file from Smartsheet
What you will be able to do as a result:
- Manage permissions of files and folders in Google Drive / Shared Drive
- Import a Google Sheet to update in Smartsheet
- Upload files to Smartsheet for team collaboration
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.