Learn powerful tips and techniques to save you time and get the results you need from your email. Get important email management strategies to transform email into a productivity tool and learn how to manage information overload.
Whether you're using Outlook, Mac Mail, or Stanford Email, the email management strategies you will learn can be applied in any application to get the results you want from your email communication and help you, your team, and your organization better succeed and meet your goals. You will also learn how to organize your information (whether email, electronic documents, or paper) easily and efficiently so you can effectively manage the information overload and find relevant information when you need it. You will discover that while the information overload is a fact that we cannot avoid, managing our information effectively is a skill that we can develop and practice. This session will demonstrate the how!
Key takeaways from this lecture:
- How to organize the email inbox for easy handling
- How to track unfinished messages and not miss a deadline
- How to file electronic and paper information efficiently
- Valuable tips for managing the time you spend on email
- Many shortcuts and techniques for everyday usage