In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
The holidays often bring us together. Photographs often help us preserve memories that become treasured over the years. A few photography tips can help you capture these unforgettable moments with outstanding and professional-looking photos.
A great photo can make all the difference – yet getting that perfect photo can be a significant challenge. We often find ourselves attempting to edit photos because they were not properly taken.
- You must provide your own camera (DSLR or Smartphone / Tablet)
- Adobe Light Room is not covered in this class
- How to take a photograph in manual mode
- Basics of taking photos of human subjects
- Composition, rules of thirds, lighting, vantage, and viewpoints
- Post-production methods utilizing Adobe Photoshop
- Techniques include cropping, color and filters, adjustment of layers, and exporting images as a PSD, JPG, or PNG
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.