Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes through the Spring Quarter will be held online.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This class provides an overview of OneNote. Participants will learn how to set up the application and how to create and share OneNote notebooks.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Creating and Organizing Notes
- Content Hierarchy
- Sharing Access via OneDrive and others
- Inserting Content From other Sources
- Attaching Files, Screen Clips, Drawings and more
- Recording Audio and Video
- Integration other sources
- Working with Pens
- Using a Smarter Find
- Working with multiple users
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.