Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes through the Spring Quarter will be held online.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the most popular video editing software. This course covers the basics of importing and editing video content. Topics include how to add graphics, titles, sounds, voice-over to videos, and export to a tool like YouTube.
- Planning a video -- Writing a script and choosing a place to shoot
- The do’s and don’ts of video shooting
- An overview of all basic Video Editing Software
- Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro and editing a basic one-camera video shoot
- Adding voiceover and sound effects to videos
- Editing a video shot with multiple cameras
- Adding graphics and titles to enhance videos
- Exporting videos for YouTube and other streaming platforms
- Saving files for backup and storage
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.