Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
- navigate menus
- format cells
- manipulate rows/columns
- sort & filter
- create formulas
- use functions and create charts
- Getting Started with Google Sheets
- Modifying Columns, Rows and Cells
- Formatting Cells
- Working with Multiple Sheets
- Creating Simple Formulas
- Types of Cell References
- Working with Functions
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Understanding Number Formats
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.