Take the next step with Google Docs & Drive, and learn to use the tools more efficiently. Learn to create Google Forms, add applications and extensions, and collaborate on documents to increase your productivity.
Key topics and techniques covered:
- Google Forms: Create dynamic Google Forms that can be shared via email or embedded on a website.
- Advanced Spreadsheet Techniques: Learn new formulas that you can use to calculate data and manage responses from Google Forms.
- Document Collaboration: Work together on documents in real time and share ideas through the chat window
- Document Organization: Learn best practices for organizing and sharing your files
- Chrome Extensions and Google Drive Apps: Add apps and extensions that integrate easily to make tasks less time consuming
What you will be able to do as a result:
- Build, share, and embed Google Forms then analyze results with advanced spreadsheet techniques.
- Collaborate on documents in real-time.
- Add an additional layer of security for your files.
- Maintain a well-organized filing structure that can be searched and filtered easily.
- Use extensions and apps to increase the basic functionality of Google Drive.