Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This course is an introduction to fundamentals and practice of human-computer interaction, including the utilization of user interface (UI) development toolkits and evaluating UI graphical layouts using specific guidelines and human factors for design.
Upon completion of the course, participants should have the ability to:
- Explain what Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) is and its importance
- Apply HCI guidelines into problem-solving
- Develop and evaluate a HCI system
- Introduction: What HCI Is and Why It Is Important
- Specific HCI Guidelines
- Human Factors as HCI Theories
- HCI Design
- UI Development Toolkit
- User Interface Evaluation
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.