Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
This class provides you with the essential skills and tools to manage financial data in Excel.
Topics covered in this session include basic financial functions, shortcuts and time-saving techniques, and best practices for forecasting data.
Prerequisites: Intermediate Excel knowledge
Goal: To become better acquainted with the financial capabilities of Excel
- To identify and understand the basic financial functions within Excel
- To increase fluency with shortcuts and time-saving techniques when using Excel
- To accurately forecast data in Excel using various methods
- To create dynamic, financial models
- Navigation (shortcuts)
- Formula Writing
- Mixed references (cell locking)
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Scenario Manager
- Present Value/Future Value
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
- Date functions
- IFS, AND, OR functions
- Moving Average
- Icon sets
- Financial Modeling