Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes through the Spring Quarter will be held online.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
In this 3-hour session, we will go through the best practices for creating an engaging presentations that grab your audience's attention and keeps it.
- Layout your presentation to your advantage
- Bullets vs. sentences
- 6x6 rule -- Keeping it simple
- Color scheme
- Text -- Fonts and over styling
- High-quality photos and media
- Editing - Compressing images
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.