Stanford University has partnered with Cloud Academy to provide online technology learning accounts managed through the Technology Training group. Cloud Academy is an industry leader in Cloud Computing training (covering AWS, Azure & Google Cloud), while also providing trainings for multiple disciplines, including Cyber Security, Machine Learning, DevOps, IoT, and more. Cloud Academy aims to provide exceptional training for all experience levels and perspectives, and we invite you to join this webinar to learn more about how you will benefit from this partnership.
Cloud Academy speakers Franco Filice, Global Business Development Manager & Kathryn Maloco, Customer Success Manager will review:
- An Introduction to Cloud Academy
- How it Works!
- Content introduction (videos, courses, interactive quizzes, dedicated learning paths, and hands-on labs)
- Tips, tricks & best practices
- Mobile app overview - for learning on the go!
- How to request your Cloud Academy account at Stanford