In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Miro is an online whiteboard to help you better engage distributed teams in brainstorming or process meetings, making collaboration as productive as possible in a virtual environment.
In this class, you will have the opportunity to learn how to use Miro to be productive in not only team meetings, but for personal organization and other uses.
Topics in this session include:
- Overview of the interface, including navigating on the website, the desktop application, or the mobile app
- Best sharing practices with you and your team, including permission settings
- Real-time collaboration
- Utilizing the free-flow drawing options
- Best practices for formatting text and using images to enhance visual communication
- A look into features such as the pre-built templates and available widgets
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.