In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
- a contextualized and nuanced understanding of high-level Agile Principles (including but not limited to Scrum and Kanban)
- a reasonable familiarity with Agile terms
- a solid foundation to apply Agile methods in your own team and business environment
- Agile key values and principles
- Agile artifacts and ceremonies
- Agile team roles and responsibilities
- Applying Agile: Dos, Don'ts, Best Practices, and Pitfalls
- Functional Managers & decision-makers
- Project managers & coordinators
- Developer & testers, Business analysts, System administrators
- Architects and security specialists
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.