Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
The idea of self-organizing teams who have flexible scope and timelines can seem very scary to Executives and senior leaders. In this session, we will discuss some common misconceptions about Scrum from a leader's perspective and how to overcome them.
Prerequisites: "Agile: What is it and when should we use it?" course
- Understand why empiricism works
- Understand the limits of self-organization
- How to measure the success of an Agile team
- Using empiricism to drive results
- How to hold self-organizing teams accountable
- How to ensure that organizational goals are met
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.