In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Prerequisite: Zoom Basics training, or equivalent experience
This session will examine application setting, advanced and individual meeting settings, steps for holding breakout sessions, annotation, dynamic viewing, and more.
We invite you to join us in this session to examine and discover the many useful features of Zoom.
- Zoom settings for Meetings and Recordings
- Advanced meeting settings
- Enable waiting room
- Only authenticated users can join
- Breakout Room pre-assign
- Managing alternative hosts
- Personal meeting room / profile / vanity URL
- Breakout rooms
- Screen sharing and annotation
- Meeting recording
- View / download / share recording of meeting
- View / update captions provided by Zoom
- Remote control
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.