Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Need to design a poster, invitation, newsletter…or any other print or PDF project that has images and words? Then, InDesign is THE application you need to know!
InDesign is the premier program for text/image-based layouts. Its robust tools allow for maximum flexibility, creativity, and efficiency with your newsletters, posters, invitations, and multi-page layouts.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Work with master pages for efficient design changes
- Create beautifully grids that create a consistent design across spreads
- Efficiently import content
- Include any image format into your layouts
- Learn how grids are your best friend
- Export to PDF to share with anyone
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.