Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Adapting to technological change means seeing things from a different point of view and applying technologies to help achieve the goals of an organization. That is where Business Analysis comes in. In this session, we will discuss the importance of the Business Analyst (BA) in digital transformation and the roles and responsibilities that a BA performs in the process.
In addition to gaining insight on Business Analysis in this 90-minute Skill Booster, learners will earn 1 month of access to the Business Analysis Library of Resources as well as 1.5 accredited professional development hours with International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
During this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the importance of business analysis
- Discuss the transformation of the role with technology
- Discover the future of business analysis and opportunities within the profession
- Review pathways to certification
- What is business analysis?
- Who can be a business analyst (BA)?
- The pathways into, within, and future opportunities through the profession
- Certification and income statistics
- Digital transformation highlights and the BA role
- Q&A session
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.