Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Presenting data in a visually captivating way can be challenging, but using a creative infographic is the solution. In this course you will have the opportunity to learn how to build the infographic from concept to completion.
Prerequisites: None, but you will need Adobe Illustrator CC 2022 installed on your computer. You will also need sketch paper and a pencil.
Learners will have the opportunity to learn basic to intermediate Adobe Illustrator skills through exercises and demonstrations, and then build the infographic in the program, applying this new knowledge. We will also discuss design elements and principles to apply for the best results, along with some basic typography applications.
Learners will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Creating an infographic from concept to completion, and will learn the best workflow for this process
- Different infographic styles and how to specifically build a creative infographic.
- Design elements and principles, as well as typography application.
- Adobe Illustrator basic and intermediate capabilities
- Design elements and principles
- Infographic design
- Basic typography
- Software terminology
- Infographic creation workflow.