Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Become more comfortable with the features and functionality of Google Drive. Topics covered include creating and managing cloud-based files, along with best practices for sharing and changing file permissions.
Key topics covered:
- Intro to Google Drive: Creating, uploading, and organizing folders and files
- Document Collaboration: Learning how to share and collaborate on documents simultaneously with users within and outside of your organization
What you will be able to do as a result
- Create, upload, download, and share documents
- Format content and manipulate data within files
- Manage permissions of files and folders and assign viewing, editing, and commenting rights
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.