In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Learn the basics of Google's spreadsheet application and see how it implements equivalent Excel features and offers more by virtue of being hosted in the cloud.
- Modifying columns, rows and cells
- Formatting cells
- Working with multiple sheets
- Creating simple formulas
- Types of cell references
- Working with functions
- Sorting and filtering data
- Understanding number formats
- Importing MS Excel sheets into Google Sheets
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.