Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This class will help learners be more comfortable with the features and functionality of Google Drive. Topics covered include creating and managing cloud-based files, along with best practices for sharing and changing file permissions.
Key topics covered:
- Intro to Google Drive: Creating, uploading, and organizing folders and files
- Document Collaboration: Learning how to share and collaborate on documents simultaneously with users within and outside of your organization
What you will be able to do as a result
- Create, upload, download, and share documents
- Format content and manipulate data within files
- Manage permissions of files and folders and assign viewing, editing, and commenting rights
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.