Most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
A Zoom webinar is designed for hosts and panelists to present to view-only attendees. In this session, we cover best practices for setting up a webinar, using a registration form, setting up polls, and interacting with participants using the Q&A.
This session for Zoom webinar beginners discusses and describes various key features used for conducting effective webinars.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Overview – Differences between a Zoom meeting and webinar
- Scheduling a Webinar
- Webinar registration form
- Tips for conducting and interacting in a meeting
- The Webinar practice session
- Setting up Polls
- Setting up and using the Q&A
- The different roles in a Webinar (Host / Co-Host / Panelist / Attendee)