Delivering an Engaging Zoom Presentation
- Wed Dec 8, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Preparing for your Zoom presentation is just as important as the actual presentation. This session will help ensure your presentation is as smooth and error-free as possible.
Conducting your meetings through Zoom has become the normal way of doing business.
In this session, learners will have the opportunity to learn how to deliver a presentation with practice and individual exercises.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Prepping your presentation (PowerPoint / Google Slides)
- Tips on making your presentation interactive
- A rundown of the Zoom presentation settings
- Best practices for delivering your presentation through Zoom
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.