Creating and Managing Smartsheet Forms
- Mon Jun 21, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This class explores how to intake data into a Smartsheet using a form. You will be introduced to creating forms for incoming data and utilizing automation and notifications to enhance your workflow.
This class focuses on creating a Smartsheet form, automated workflows, and harnessing the powerful tools for managing incoming information with ease.
Learners should have a basic knowledge of creating and editing Smartsheets, or have taken the Smartsheet Basics class.
You will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Create a form from scratch
- Manage incoming data from form responses
- Practice building a workflow to get information from forms to the right people
Topics covered include:
- Creating a form
- Managing form responses in Sheet view
- Create automated workflow alerts based on survey submissions
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.