Note: This is a fully in-classroom session and will not be held on Zoom. Please consider not enrolling if you are unable to attend in-person. All participants will need to adhere to the Stanford Health Check guidelines.
This course is designed for Smartsheet users looking for best practices to communicate information from their sheets.
This class will explore the different ways to communicate information in Smartsheet, through sharing, sending, publishing, and update requests to internal and external collaborators.
Learners should have a basic knowledge of creating sheets in Smartsheet
- Use update requests to obtain information from external collaborators
- Build conditional formatting rules to visually track updates and information
- Set up automated alerts and actions to notify collaborators
- Set row and sheet level reminders
- Send work via sending a row and sending a sheet
- Share work by inviting collaborators and assigning permission levels
- Print and publish sheets to allow greater audiences to view your work
- Cell link an individual cell across sheets
- Create a report based off of single criteria
- Create a dashboard with information from sheets and reports for your stakeholders
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.