Most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
This course is designed for Smartsheet users looking for best practices to communicate information from their sheets.
This class will explore the different ways to communicate information in Smartsheet, through sharing, sending, publishing, and update requests to internal and external collaborators.
Learners should have a basic knowledge of creating sheets in Smartsheet
- Use update requests to obtain information from external collaborators
- Build conditional formatting rules to visually track updates and information
- Set up automated alerts and actions to notify collaborators
- Set row and sheet level reminders
- Send work via sending a row and sending a sheet
- Share work by inviting collaborators and assigning permission levels
- Print and publish sheets to allow greater audiences to view your work
- Cell link an individual cell across sheets
- Create a report based off of single criteria
- Create a dashboard with information from sheets and reports for your stakeholders