The Stanford Redwood City (SRWC) Conference Room Support service pilot ensures reliable audiovisual equipment and responsive support for conference rooms in Cardinal, University, and Academy Halls.
The service includes regular preventative checks on all conference room equipment, assistance with pre-meeting setup upon request, and on-demand remote or onsite assistance to resolve active issues.
The one-year pilot began on Sept. 3, 2019. University IT will distribute user surveys throughout the pilot period to help monitor and improve the service.
Conference room support is available for all conference rooms in Cardinal Hall, University Hall, and Academy Hall. Discovery Hall receives conference room support through the School of Medicine.
Conference room support includes:
- Weekly room sweeps to check equipment and prevent issues, conducted by three onsite UIT staff members in partnership with the SRWC Day Porters, who provide services throughout the buildings
- Pre-meeting support and consultation available upon request, if you are using a new room for the first time or managing a complex meeting
- Remote or in-person support for active issues
- Escalation by UIT staff of complex issues to vendor support, as needed
Want to learn more about the team members supporting this service? Meet our onsite support team.
- Individual staff members working in Cardinal Hall, University Hall, and Academy Hall
Free of charge
- Request a pre-meeting consultation for help setting up a meeting in a conference room.
- Report an equipment problem in a conference room.
- For immediate help with an active issue, call our hotline at 650-498-9996.
- If you have questions about this pilot program, please email the SRWC Conference Room Support team.