Managing the financial health of your service is a critical aspect of service management. Financial reports can help you with the following:
- Achievement of established financial goals for your service, such as:
- Are you on target for recovering your service costs?
- Is your rate in alignment with your costs, given expected volume?
- Identifying service trends, such as changes in the level of service consumption.
The Service Strategy Financial Services team provides reports to UIT staff with responsibility for budgets. They meet with service owners on a regular basis to review monthly forecasts, monitor service revenue and expenses and ensure compliance with University policies and procedures.
The University's Financial Management Services team also provides extensive reporting and financial management tools for staff.
How do I retrieve my financial data?
|I want to:||How:||When:||Who:|
|Request authority to access billing and revenue reports||Submit a Help request to UIT Revenue Operations||Data is refreshed every month||Service manager and anyone else who is responsible for the financial health of the service|
|View the UIT Financial reports that are available to me||Download the Financial Reporting Resources Guide||NA||Service manager and anyone else who is responsible for the financial management of the service|
|Access dashboard to help me review revenue for my service||Go to the UIT Billing Dashboard at https://uitbilling.stanford.edu (this page is restricted to users with PTA access)||Data is refreshed every month and dashboard is available as needed||Service manager and anyone else who is responsible for the financial health of the service|
Learn more about using financial reports:
- For more information about who to contact for financial reporting and the reports available, review the Financial Reporting Resources Guide.