Smartsheet Days 2022 Is Coming Your Way
Registration for Stanford Smartsheet Days 2022 is open!
Register today to attend this three-day program with events and trainings that bring Stanford Smartsheet community members together to learn the latest about the work collaboration platform, participate in training sessions, and share their ingenuity, innovation, and best practices when using the tool. This year, Smartsheet Days will be on Tuesday, May 3, Wednesday, May 4, and Thursday, May 5.
Something for everyone
Smartsheet Days 2022 sessions cover a variety of topics, from using the platform to tracking finances to managing staff concerns. So whether you are a manager, staff member, event planner, or researcher––there’s a session for you.
- Dashboard for Weekly Staff Meetings–Managing the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- ICYMI: 2021 Feature Releases
- Improving Hybrid Workflows using Smartsheet Forms and Automations
- And more
Free training opportunities on May 4
Are you new to Smartsheet or need a refresher? Don Cameron, instructional designer for Technology Training in University IT, will lead two free workshops to expand your knowledge of Smartsheet.
The offered training opportunities are:
- Smartsheet Training Basics - 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. (PST)
- Smartsheet Training Intermediate - 1 to 2 p.m. (PST)